Hi! I’m Amy!
Whether you know me personally, a faithful reader, or just a person who stumbled upon my blog, I’m so glad you’re here to join in the fun. 🙂
I’m the owner and creator of Kidsivity Blog. I grew up in Boise, Idaho and currently live in Texas with my husband and toddler daughter. I enjoy simple things in life such as reading, online scrapbooking, running and finding fun things to do with my family in the area.
Few of Quirky Facts About Me
- I love to travel and collect Christmas ornaments from every new place we go. We just went to Europe and it was ah-mazing. You can check out the pictures.
- I’m always whipping up a new recipe. Sometimes it’s fantastic. Sometimes it just needs to go in the trash.
- Orange flavored chocolate is my current favorite treat. I do love some yummy Wagyu burgers. Having steaks for Sunday dinner was a common ritual at home growing up. Thanks to my Dad who worked for a beef company. We are now converted to lamb since he is now a CEO at Superior Farms lamb company. 😀
- I broke my thumbs. Both of them. One was from weight lifting and the other one from volleyball. Don’t ask… haha!
- I chipped my tooth so I have a piece of fake tooth most of my life. I slipped in the shower when I was 9.
- I was born deaf. I use the cochlear implant to help me hear. Learn more about cochlear implant read this article.
- I’m very optimistic. One quality I have that I am so grateful for. It helps me to keep going in life.
Why did I start Kidsivity blog?
Kidsivity is the reflection of my daily life with my toddler, fun discoveries, and hobbies. I hope this website will benefit you and your kids as much as it benefits me and my family! Here are what Kidsivity website has to offer.
I separated the kid’s activities into age categories because I’m sure your preschooler doesn’t want to shake the baby rattler all day long. 😉
I looove holidays! So I always do holiday themed activities. They are so fun. I don’t have any Halloween activities on the blog quite yet because I didn’t have my blog during that time last year. 🙂
Birthday (Yes! It’s a holiday!)
Who says that Mom can’t have fun too!? I believe that it is important to maintain my hobbies because they make me happy leaving me feeling fulfilled. When mommy is happy, the children are happy too. (Heard of that quote? :)) Here are some fun things you can join me.
To stay updated- follow me on these social medias. (I post different things on all of them).
Thanks for visiting!