Hi! I’m Amy!
I’m the owner and creator of Kidsivity Blog. I grew up in Boise, Idaho and I currently live in Texas with my husband and toddler daughter. I enjoy simple things in life such as reading, online scrapbooking, and finding fun things to do with my family in the area.
Few of Quirky Facts About Me
- I’m not a TV watcher (except for ’24’ best.show.ever) Oh, and Gilmore Girls.
- I love to travel and collect Christmas ornaments from every new place we go.
- I’m always whipping up a new recipe. Sometimes it’s fantastic. Sometimes it just needs to go in the trash.
- I used to be obsessed with palm trees growing up. Now after living in Texas for a year and a half, they are just trees… what’s the big deal? I still take pictures with them, ha.
- Orange flavored chocolate is my current favorite treat. My favorite food changes a lot. Oh! I do love some yummy Wagyu burgers. Having steaks for Sunday dinner was a common ritual at home growing up. Thanks to my Dad who worked for a beef company. We are now converted to lamb since he is now a CEO at Superior Farms lamb company. 😀
- I broke my thumbs. Both of them. That’s a story to tell later.
- I chipped my tooth so I have a piece of fake tooth most of my life. That’s a good story too.
- I’m very optimistic. One quality I have that I am so grateful for. It helps me to keep going in life.
That’s all about me! Thanks for joining me on my blogging journey!