What’s Greenerways Organic?
Greenerway Organic products are bug propellant, bug spray, hand sanitizer (and more!) without any harmful chemicals in them. They use essential oils. After hard work and time, they came up with a magic formula that actually repels insects and is safe on skin. These products are certified safe for kids, expecting mommas, everyone to use with no worries.
Note that; I do not review any product which I haven’t used or trust.
I always carry a Bed Bath Body Works hand sanitizer in my purse, but I cringe every time I put it on my 21-month-old daughter’s hand. I don’t know what harmful chemicals in the hand sanitizer. Now I have the Greenerways Organic product. It doesn’t only cleanse my daughter’s hands, but it also cleans the surface area. So when we go to Chick a Fila. I use the product and sprayed the table and wipe the germs down.
Texas is full of bugs, especially ants. Oh, I despise the red ants because they bite. Hard. My daughter gets bite spots from the ants. Poor child. I don’t use the regular bug spray because it’s FULL of harmful chemicals. I’m SO glad I got the Greenerways Organic because I had no idea they have a bug spray that is totally safe for kids out there. Now I don’t have to worry about ants attacking my child when she’s outside playing.
Best Features of the Products
1. There are many different products you can choose from
They don’t only do body repellant, they also do lawn bug repellant. You can spray it on your grass and it will repel insects so your kids can run freely on your lawn.
2. Totally safe
Like I said earlier, they don’t have any harmful chemicals, like DEET (read why it is harmful), in these products. They are all made from essential oils.
3. Affordable Pricing
I was really surprised with the pricing. They are totally affordable! Because of this, I definitely will buy the safer repellant from this company instead of the smelly, cheap repellant from Walmart.
The Pros & Cons
I like to look at pros and cons on all products. Let’s look at the cons first.
- They are fairly new in business. They’re still growing
- I wish they have a hand sanitizer bigger size than 2 oz option.
- The lawn bug repellant sprays only a smaller portion of the lawn.
- The bug repellant smells like a… bug repellant. Haha. It does its job. Oh, and don’t spray inside or else it makes the room smell like it. Spray outside.
- Spray feature
- Hand sanitizer smells great. They smell like essential oil (obviously because it’s what it’s made of!)
- variety kinds and sizes of products for your needs
- Portable, stick it right in your purse!
- The lawn repellent is perfect for my garden bed.
- SAFE, no harmful chemicals. Greenerways Organic products are for everyone, including expecting mothers and children
*These prices listed below are the original price. If you look at the website, there are discounts going on right now. Buy it before the sale is over!
Natural Insect Repellant Spray
16 oz- $24.99
4 oz- $10.99 (I have this one, and it’s plenty for 3 of us)
2 oz (travel size)- $7.99
USDA Organic Hand Sanitizer and Natural Surface Cleaner (my favorite product)
2 oz- $7.99
Natural Lawn & Garden Insect Repellant Spray
32 oz- $25.99
25 oz- $14.99
All purpose USDA Natural Organic surface cleaner
16 oz- $7.99
Mama Bella’s Wonder Balm
$4.99Let's Buy It!